The wax created via the lost wax deposition process is encased in dental investment components. These materials often are sold as a grain that must be dissolved in water before being applied to the wax pattern.
Special Liquid Concentrate For pressable ceramics and crowns, one investment seems to be the Special Concentrate.
- A broad range of growth
- Smooth surfaces and liquid consistency encourage ease of investment.
- No modifications to laboratory procedures are necessary for fast and standard breakdown capability.
All dental metals for crowns and bridges can be used investing there is no requirement for gradual heating, and the expenditure can be shot right away after the bench installation time.
Cera-Fina Investment Liquid Concentrate
This liquid concentrate’s wonderful texture produces precise castings with incredibly smooth surfaces. Absence of carbon user guide with all cast alloys, particularly palladium or non-precious metals;
Beauty-Cast Packets – Whip-Mix Corporation
- The Hygroscopic Expanding Technique’s gold standard
- Change the number of ring liners or water to control setting growth.
Fast Fire Liquid
With Fast Fire 15, a finely ground phosphate investment, molds may be quickly burned off in a preheated oven after just a 15-minute bench set. The metal ring or cupless approach creates precise, smooth castings. Diffusion of the freezer stable produces the best fit for any crown and bridge alloys.
- Bench set for 15 minutes,
- 30 minutes burnou
Since there are no burnout time restrictions, the technician has more freedom and flexibility.